The military boot is used for different purposes. For instance, there are those who want to put them on for casual purposes while others are military or police officers. If you are a serviceman, then you must make sure that your boots are sturdy and durable enough due to their nature of work. In simple terms, the shoes you pick should defy weather conditions and let you do your job minus challenges.
Due to many military boots out there and finding the best might prove to be a challenging task if it’s your first time or you don’t have an expert hand to guide you through the process. This review will simplify the process for those looking for the best military boot. The number of manufacturers of combat boots has been increasing, but this should not deter you from picking the top 6 best military boots in 2017 from our research.
The top 6 best military boots Review in 2018
Do you wish to be the proud owner of this military boot? Well, putting on the boot will make you look individual in the crowd. And that is not all. They will also enhance your performance in different types of environments. These shoes are very tough and will protect your feet while offering them lots of comforts. On the flip side, they will allow you to do almost anything while on duty or outdoors.
- These boots are watertight to keep your feet dry in wet environments. They are made using nylon and water-resistant leather.
- They are breathable to reduce the chances of your feet suffering from bacterial infections and cool down your feet in hot weather.
- These tactical military boots come with a padded collar to give you comfort all day.
- These military boots are lightweight to enhance speed.
- They have a shock absorbance system in their midsole for superior cushioning and rebound
- The boots come with a slip-resistant rubber sole to increase traction and stability on rough, slippery or soggy surfaces.
- The side zipper allows users to put on or remove their boots within the blink of an eye. Gone are the heydays when you had to waste time tieing your shoelaces.
- The process of cleaning the boots is simple.
- The leather is not as thick as that used on other boots mentioned in this review. It starts cracking or scratching after utilizing the kick for a while. However, if you take great care of the shoes, the cracking and scratching won’t be a problem.
The ATAC 8 inch side zip boots are designed to meet the stringent demands of law enforcement agencies. Their manufacturer has made their name in the world of boots by producing sturdy, lightweight, comfortable as well as durable tactical boots. The ATAC 8 inch is made with the nature of law enforcement agencies work in mind, and that is why it has made it to this list.
- The leather used to make the ATAC 8 inch tactical boot is breathable to keep your feet comfortable in hot weather.
- Cushioned insole for comfort
- Non-metallic shank
- Shock mitigation system
- Slip resistant to protect slippery surfaces
- Injection molded Pylon midsole.
- The zipper allows for comfortable wearing.
- The eyelets are not well made.
Are you a lover of lightweight tactical military boots that are tough and comfortable to put on? Look no further than these shoes. They are among the most sought-after work boots in the market. Don’t even think twice about purchasing these shoes if you see them while shopping. They will help you complete any job correctly.
- These boots are very comfortable even in hot weather. You can put them on comfortably even during the summer.
- The boots are lightweight even though they look big and heavy
- Come with a robust and thick Vibram sole
- Strong laces that won’t get damaged easily
- The eyelets are perfectly made
- Easy to clean
- The waterproofing on the boots doesn’t last longer
- Their zipper gets worn out quickly, and you must oil them to work correctly.
Interesting in Tactical Military Backpack, Pls check Top Best 8 Tactical Military Backpacks 2017
The Bates men’s ultra-lite 8 inches tactical sport side-zip boots are ready to offer you unmatched performance in any terrain. The shoes are designed to give you real value for your money. The reason why this work boot has won the hearts of many consumers are listed below.
- The side zip makes the process of putting on the boots a breeze.
- They are lightweight though they look big and bulky. Advanced technologies are used in making the tactical boot lighter than you think for comfort.
- The Bates boots come with slip-resistant outsoles
- These combat boots are very comfortable and can be worn throughout the day or for several days when the need arises
- These Bates boots are made using high-quality leather that is abrasion resistant
- The Bates boots come with weather protection because military officers have to be on duty whether during the day or night. Furthermore, in hot weather and cold weather. You can use these tactical boots ruggedly in any weather and situation.
- Fit perfectly even after serving for long
- The disadvantage of these Bates tactical boots is that they have a soft sole that squeaks loudly
Smith and Wesson are among the most trusted and respected names when it comes to the manufacture of high-quality military boots. So when you are hunting for the best leather tactical boots out there, be sure to consider their products. The Breach 2.0 is made after many years of extensive research and should not miss on your list. Also, it is suitable for tactical professionals, hiking enthusiasts and any other person who needs something special on their feet.
- The Breach 2.0 is premium because its made from a combination of leather and nylon to offer full protection while not compromising on comfort.
- These boots are very comfortable since they have a full foam collar for extra comforter midsole is designed to provide comfort and cradled support. For additional help, the designers used a steel shank. And that is not all. The Breach 2.0 intended to reduce foot fatigue during extended shifts.
- The rubber used to make the outsole of the Breach 2.0 is made to reduce traction loss. It has an innovative pattern for gripping dirt, fences, waxed surfaces just to mention a few.
- They are affordable and will give you value for the cash you spend. No matter your profession, if you need.
- Come with a thirty-day money back guarantee so you can return them and get your money if they fail to meet your expectations.
- Gusseted tongue to lock out dirt and debris.
- Nonmarking sole to conceal identity as much as possible.
- They are lightweight to minimize fatigue on your feet and reduce their chances of becoming sore the following day.
- Very easy to clean
- The side zip makes it easy to wear this boot and save the time you would have wasted when tying laces
- Strong laces
- The Breach 2.0 lacks a protective steel reinforcement to protect your toes from falling objects that might hurt you
Magnum is a famous manufacturer of military tactical boots and came up with a real kick known as the Elite Spider 8.0 boot. Not only the boot boasts of strong design but also they offer your feet maximum protection on rough terrain or for extended distances. Moreover, there are many reasons why this boot comes first on this list.
- The boot is available in a broad variety of sizes and weights
- Their upper side is made of sturdy leather which is waterproof
- The Elite Spider 8.0 is durable for both military and police work
- They are suitable for all types of terrain
- The boots provide lots of stability
- Come with a one year guarantee from the manufacturer
- The boots are breathable to keep your feet dry
- Very easy to clean
- Have a slip resistance sole
- High-end laces
- Some users claim that the boot is not fully waterproof
- They have a brief lifespan when in heavy usage