Having challenges falling asleep even after a busy day out? Well, sometimes the answer to your insomnia is with the best bamboo pillow.
With a neutral odor, a bamboo pillow is hypoallergenic, comfortable and pleasant to the touch. This is not your ordinary polyester or cotton material and that’s just about where the lulling story begins.
With so many brands available on offer, though, identifying the best deal takes more than just talk. You’ve got to experience the bamboo effect in order to believe it. In that regard, here is a run-down of some of the leading bamboo pillow brands that you might want to compare.
Here Is The Top 6 Best Comfortable Bamboo Pillows Review in 2018
Featuring premium shredded foam, this bamboo pillow from Sleep Whale brand is fully adjustable for a personalized sleep. Its removable cover, on the other hand, is machine-washable and dryer safe.
The pillow is designed with what seems like high-quality materials. To be fair, this pillow model appears well stitched and capable of providing a few more comfortable and restful night even to the most aggressive sleeper.
And if you suffer from any sort of allergy, the bamboo bit of it makes it hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites.
Last but not least, it offers tremendous head support, especially for side sleepers.
- The pillow can be spot cleaned with little water and soap
- Its cover does not change in size even many washes
- Provides better air ventilation
- Built to ensure customizable support
- The manufacturer offers lifetime replacement guarantee
- Has distinct smell so it needs to be aired out
- It is quite heavy and too lofty
This bamboo pillow is manufactured by Xtreme Comforts, a company that claims to be a leader in providing comfort products. In fact, the company claims that the pillow’s cover is not just another cover. The special cover apparently contains patented Kool-Flow Micro vented technology which enhances air circulation.
Here is something even more promising!
The pillow is designed with ultra-deluxe premium shredded foam. What that means is that the pillow is capable of maintaining its density while still conforming to your neck and head contour. And if you suffer from any allergy, the pillow has got you covered as it is hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mite.
In a nutshell, this sounds like something worth trying. But if you are like me, I don’t like committing until I am double sure, then the company’s 30-day money back guarantee should make things a little better for you.
- The pillow surface is always cool for optimal comfort
- Promotes proper spine alignment while reducing body aches, snoring and other orthopedic conditions
- Uses CertiPUR-US certified foam
- Comes overstuffed to ensure plenty of thickness
- Perfect for all sleep styles
- It needs to be fluffed up occasionally to ensure it does not feel too hard
- Might feel too thick for side sleepers even after making the adjustments
Interesting in action camera, Please check Top 10 Best action camera 2017
This is yet another widely reviewed bamboo pillow model. The fact that its outer cover is zippered makes this an awesome bet because you can always make adjustment depending on your comfort needs. In addition, the pillow is designed in such a manner that it conforms to the shape of your body for optimal neck and head support.
That sounds pretty generic. So what makes it unique?
Well, it definitely has to be its cover which boasts ultra-luxurious Kool-Flow micro-vented viscose technology. The technology provides an unprecedented breathability to keep you cooler throughout the night.
Furthermore, the manufacturer offers 120 nights hassle-free trial and a 20-year warranty for your peace of mind. Therefore, there is no risk if you’re thinking of buying one.
- Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites
- Available in different sizes to choose from
- Offers great orthopedic support and neck, head alignment
- Easy to adjust to your liking
- Designed to keep you cool all night through
- May feel a bit heavy for some users
- It might be too soft especially for side sleepers causing the head to sink too low
Coop Home Goods has a reputation for producing adjustable pillows for people with different sleeping styles and body types. And their Premium Adjustable Loft Shredded Centipur Memory Foam Pillow promises to live up to that promise.
To begin with, it boasts CertiPUR-US certified foam that is free from ozone depleters, heavy metals, flame retardants, lead, and mercury. As if that’s not enough, the manufacturer claims the foam has also been analyzed and tested by independent and accredited laboratories for emissions, content, and durability.
And another thing, this pillow features shredded viscoelastic memory foam which makes it fully adjustable for different levels of comfort. Well, to be honest, that sounds like a steal to me, though I would be slightly concerned about the viscoelastic smell. Fortunately, this is only an issue within the first few days of using the pillow.
- Made in the USA
- It is both hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites
- Machine washable hence it’s easy to care for
- Backed by 30-days money back guarantee and 5-year warranty
- Designed to be extra breathable
- Easily adjusts to your weight, size, and shapes
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Relatively expensive compared to the other products in this review
- Its viscoelastic foam gives off some strong industrial gas that does not go away quickly
Available in Queen 2 pack size, this pillow from Bamboo Sleep Company is a pretty good choice if you are in the market for a premium bamboo pillow. According to the manufacturer, it is designed in the USA with premium materials to ensure a high quality sleep experience.
Well, as you would expect with any other of the best bamboo pillow models in this review, this unit features customizable foam design so you can adjust it to your liking. You can adjust its size and shape according to your style of sleep for a comfortable rest throughout the night.
That sounds like just any other pillow. But hey, here is the kicker!
This pillow offers one of the best abilities to conform to the body in order to provide maximum support. There’s something really incredible about how this manufacturer manager to do that in a way that nobody else seems to have figured out yet.
- Includes a removable bamboo duvet cover is 100% washable for a clean night’s sleep
- Boasts a 30-day hassle free return policy in case you are not completely satisfied
- Equipped with premium bamboo fibers to ensure better breathability and ventilation
- Its cover is hypoallergenic to protect you from dust mites, bacteria, and mold
- Ideal for side, back, and stomach sleepers
- Alleviates sore muscles, minor body aches, fatigue as well as tossing and turning
- A little bit firm hence not the best if you’re looking for a very soft pillow
- Gives off that strong ‘new pillow’ smell
Manufactured by LANGRIA, this unit is one of the highest quality bamboo pillows money can buy. The manufacturer is known for producing affordable beddings with quality and comfort in mind. And this model seems all set to abide by those standards.
So what makes this pillow a top choice anyway?
The secret is well hidden in the fluffiness of it all. Somehow, this manufacturer manages to marry feather-like fluffiness with the diligence of memory foam filling. So even as you enjoy an extra comfortable rest, you will not have to worry about the possibility of heat build-up.
Best of all, the fabric is machine-washable and hypoallergenic. Frankly speaking, this pillow offers a decent combination of features and we find it as the best bet for people with different sleeping needs.
- It comes with a cotton pouch to store the extra shredded filling which you don’t need
- Breathable to allow a cool and comfortable night sleep
- Designed for all sleepers including back, side and stomach sleepers
- Ensures better spinal alignment, excellent head and neck support
- The outer bamboo cover can be washed either by hand or machine in cold water
- Maintains excellent comfort through some of the worst sleepless nights
- It needs at least 24 hours to fully expand to its original shape
- Small for a king sized bed because it only comes in standard and queen sizes
Buying Guide- How to Choose the Best Bamboo Pillow
If you are new to bamboo pillows, here are some key factors to consider so you can make the right buying decision.
First off, you need to consider the size of the pillow based on your sleep requirements. Bamboo pillows are available in plenty of sizes from small to oversize to ensure you get the best fit. So, it all depends on your individual taste and preference.
* Softness and Thickness
The softness and thickness of bamboo pillows usually depend on the user’s preference. Nonetheless, the best bamboo pillow should be soft enough to conform to the shape of your neck and head. What determines the softness and thickness of the pillow is the shredded foam inside the inner cover.
Bamboo pillows are made to be breathable. However, they all don’t provide the same level of breathability. So, always look for one that is made of better breathable materials like viscoelastic foam to ensure you don’t keep flipping the pillow very often at night.
The best bamboo pillow should ideally come with a removable cover that is machine washable. A removable cover ensures your pillow stays clean, always. The cover also needs to by hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites.